Thursday, February 21, 2013

Anne Hathaway featured for Oscar week!


“I've worked with people and I've known people that were really competitive but I've always said that I take an Elizabeth Bennett philosophy of life - I laugh. I love my job but if it means hurting someone I won't do it.”

Anne Jacqueline Hathaway just turned 30 this past November and already has an amazing acting career including her Oscar nominated supporting actress role as Fantine in Les Miserables. Born in New York and raised in New Jersey, Hathaway began her stardom in The Princess Diaries. Hathaway remains the only teenage admitted to The Barrow Group acting program and received her first Oscar nomination for her role in Rachel Getting Married. This new Catwoman worked with the legendary voice and singing coach Joan Lader for Les Miserables. Her win seems certain while her talent is unmistakable no matter what happens Sunday night.
Be sure to enter my first annual Oscar contest! 

No comments: