Monday, April 28, 2008

Football weekend!

It was a lot of fun spending time with family this weekend back in Toledo/Bowling Green! it was also fun to play football, as we normally do at our annual family event (might be biannual soon), instead of being inside, especially with all the nice weather that God had provided.

This weekend also made me think about my past, my college and my future. I have so many memories in Bowling Green... I often wonder if I should still be there. They continue to pray to God for that guidance and possibly answers. The future of teaching, like I always planned, is one of my few goals left. there might also be new goals in the future, but I feel the challenge of teaching, giving so much of myself and my knowledge would be very fulfilling. I'm very thankful that I've been gifted with a camera to record so many memories this weekend. It's seems like a milestone, but God's future will tell.

Couldn't help but thinking how the futures of each player in the draft got showcased/dramatized in one event. Faith in God really sets our lives. We can get so caught up in this world, that we forget everything is God's.

No comments: