Friday, March 16, 2012

Irish Song Mix for St. Patrick's Day

A list of my current favorite Irish songs for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow (some like Breakeven have some smouth in it).
:-)
...still determining the order. Cannot wait to see the soundtrack for the upcoming Brave Pixar/Disney film.
  • Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys
  • Whiskey In A Jar - The Dubliners
  • Danny Boy –Frank Patterson (sorry Harry Connick Jr, I like this version better)
  • Fairytale of New York (The Pogues with Kristy MacColl)
  • The Fields of Athenry – Dropkick Murphys 
  • When Irish Eyes are Smiling – Frank Patterson
  • Be Thou My Vision - Jars of Clay
  • Death to my Hometown – Bruce Springsteen
  • Come on Eileen-Dexys Midnight Runners
  • Mummer’s Dance-Loreena McKennitt
  • Dreaming my Dreams – Cranberries
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2

No comments: